Key Or Access Control Device Form
In order to expedite the issuing of keys or access control devices it is recommended that you complete the details below so we can issue or have ready the key or access device for mailing or collection.
Following are the conditions that apply to all security key & access device deposits / purchases:
- Tenants must provide a copy of their tenancy agreement and ID such as a licence showing the address of the property or utility bill showing their name and address of the property on the bill.
- A receipt will be issued upon payment & collection of a security key. The security key deposit cannot be refunded without the key & receipt being returned to our office.
- Access control devices such as remote controls are a straight out purchase, no refunds will be made on remote controls.
- If keys or access control devices stop working due to damage or misuse a new key or access device will only be issued once another deposit is made by the original applicant for the key or access control device.
- Security key deposits will be refunded less any postage or courier costs that were originally paid.
- All security key / access control device deposit refunds will be assessed and refunded at the discretion of the Strata Managing Agent.