Pay Your Levy
With the recent change to the PropertyIQ software, levy payments are now handled by Macquarie Banks DEFT Payment system. This system allows for several different payment methods to pay your levy.
Following are the methods available to you:
- Over the phone by calling 1300 301 090
- Over the internet using your own internet financial institutions internet banking facility. From here you can use the BPAY payment details located on your levy notice.
- Through a mobile device with internet access by visiting www.deft.com.au
- By sending a cheque via post to DEFT Payment Systems, GPO Box 4690, Sydney, NSW, 2001
- At Australia Post (NB: $2.75 Processing Fee incurred for this method).
- By Credit Card over the phone or via the DEFT website (NB: Fees associated with this payment method)
These options can be found on your levy notice along with your specific DEFT reference number that must be used when paying your levy to ensure the funds are allocated to the correct levy account.
For more information about the DEFT payment system please visit www.DEFT.com.au